- Things to do
- Where to stay
- Holiday ideas
- Weddings & more
- The Islands
Maybe it's our Bahamian family values, or our appreciation of big smiles on little faces, but whatever the reason there are lots of special programmes for families. From educational ecotours to day sailing, to walking through street markets, every member of your family will find something new and entertaining to do.
Come and experience an unforgettable day with us at Sandy Toes, Rose Island – an uninhabited private island off the shores of Nassau and Paradise Island. Sandy Toes Beach Bar is the area’s only TRUE beach bar; THIS IS what you envision when you think of a Bahamian vacation – sipping daiquiris, lazing in a hammock, snorkelling our beautiful reefs, kayaking our private coves, and swaying to our sweet island tunes – you can do it all, or you can do nothing at all. This is the way to unwind and let loose. Cruise the clearest waters in the world to our exclusive private island facility. Enjoy a day you will never forget: pristine white sandy beaches, breathtaking views and an ambience you will dread to leave. Experience a unique island hopping vibe yet just a boat ride away from the hustle and bustle of Nassau and Paradise Island.
1. Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival – our delicious Sandy Toe signature drink (a Pinky Toe for those under 18)
2. Full Buffet lunch- Grouper fingers, Chicken pasta salad, Mixed green salad, Bahamian peas and rice, fresh baked dinner rolls, hot dogs. (menu subject to change without notice).
3. Roundtrip boat ride to and from our private island facility
4. Scenic harbour tour that highlights the sights and views of the eastern tips of Paradise Island, Nassau, and the surrounding cays
5. Beach volleyball, beach basketball, and other activities which can be organized by our island host
6. Daily Guided Snorkelling Tour over The Sandy Toes Coral Reef
7. Complimentary mask, snorkel and fin sets ($10 refundable security deposit required)
8. Complimentary lemonade during lunch
9. Transportation to and from your hotel
10. Direct TV at our beach bar so you don’t have to miss your favourite sporting events!
1. Full Beach bar (cash, Visa and MasterCard accepted)
2. Kayak rentals
3. Tube rentals
4. Gift shop with exclusive Sandy Toes souvenirs
5. High speed wi-fi internet available
Additional Notes: Sandy Toes operates on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. Departure time is 10:00am from the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal. Sandy Toes has a 24-hour 100% cancellation policy. The island is not handicap accessible.